DHI Hair Transplant in Turkey
DHI hair transplantation
DHI hair transplantation method, which stands for Direct Hair Implantation, has been used extensively since 2015. A new technique, the DHI method, is a method that can be applied to all people who have hair loss problems for various reasons. DHI hair transplantation method is also known as the pen technique, which is performed with the Choi Pen tool. After extraction of hair grafts, conducted one by one from the donor zone to the receiving area, implantation of the follicles in the receiving area is carried out without creating incision canals. Coupled with a local anesthetic without injection needle, this method makes the operation more comfortable and painless for the patient.
The most important advantage of the DHI hair transplantation method is that the hair follicles are not kept in the external environment for a long time. In this way, hair follicles are prevented from dying. In addition, since a special tool is used in Dhi transplantation, the doctor can act much more comfortably during the hair transplantation process.
How is DHI hair transplantation performed?
During the DHI hair transplant method, hair follicles are placed in the area where hair transplantation is planned with a special pen called Choi Implanter. The follicles collected one by one with this transplantation method are taken into the Choi pen. At the same time, they are transferred to the channels by the Choi pen. The tip of the needle has a cylindrical and sharp point and has a very thin shape. Through the canal-shaped Choi needle, the hair is placed into the needle.
Who can get a DHI Hair Transplant?
Hair loss is divided into varieties according to their type. Androgenic type hair loss is a hair loss caused by hormonal, familial inheritance, and age. Hair transplantation is usually applied to people who experience androgenic type hair loss. In this direction, the hair transplant process hair loss on the scalp as well as the residents of a burn as a result of the occurrence of the scalp and eyebrows naked, and persons who had a hair transplant before, but to a person who is not happy with the front part of the head after the formation of a facelift in bald scalp with people who are experiencing hair loss and the female pattern is applied to the hair. People do not need to wait for hair to be hairless so that they can have a hair transplant operation. Hair transplantation can be performed with the beginning of hair loss enough to remain without hair.
Age is not an effective element when determining people who will undergo hair transplantation. For a person to have a hair transplant, there must be a sufficient amount of hair loss in the hairless area. In addition, the texture of the hair, i.e. thin wire or thick wire, directly affects the success of the hair transplant operation.
What to consider before Dhi hair transplantation
Before the hair transplantation, you should pay attention to the following points.
• About 1 week before the operation, it is necessary to stop using blood thinners and drugs that will prevent clotting, such as aspirin. Otherwise, serious blood flow may occur during the operation.
* Alcohol and smoking should be stopped about 1 week before the operation. Alcohol and smoking also have a blood-thinning effect.
* Before the operation, it is necessary not to consume prepates and herbal teas containing multivitamins, such as vitamin E and Vitamin B.
• On the day of the operation, your hair should be clean and washed.
* On the day of operation, the hair should not contain chemicals such as hair spray and jelly.
* On the day of Operation, Clothes that are easy to wear with buttons or zippers should be preferred.
• You must go to the operation with your full wife.
What to consider after Dhi hair transplantation
After hair transplantation, you should pay attention to the following points.
• You should not drive for 6 hours after hair transplantation operation.
* The first 48 hours after the operation is very important. Contact with the area should be strictly avoided within the first 48 hours. Because the planted hair can adapt to the region, this occurs within the first 48 hours.
* Alcohol consumption is prohibited for the first three days after hair transplantation. In addition, it should not be used in blood thinners such as aspirin.
* After the operation, patients should avoid movements that will force them.
* After the operation, people should use hair lotion and shampoo recommended by the doctor.
• The area of hair transplantation for the first 3 days after the operation should not come into contact with the sun.
• After the operation, the sleeping position should be on your back and the head should be kept upright.
* Clothing with wide collars and zippers should be preferred for up to 15 days after the operation, attention should be paid when dressing and undressing.
* After hair transplantation, you should go for an examination at intervals that your doctor deems appropriate. In these examinations, it is examined how successful hair transplantation is.