Vaginoplasty Surgery in Istanbul
Genital aesthetics is one of the areas that has started to receive attention all over the world in the last 10 years. Deformations in the vaginal area not only cause patients concerns about appearance. These concerns seriously affect the social life of patients by lowering their self-confidence. Deformations in the internal and external genital areas can be painful for patients. Deformations, especially related to the internal genital area, bring other problems.
What Is Vaginoplasty?
Vaginoplasty operations are one of the aesthetic operations aimed at the internal genital area. It is practiced by gynecologists. Over time, the expanding vagina is narrowed by surgical surgery to return to its former form. Re-repair operations, known as reconstructive, can be counted among them. This condition of enlargement, which occurs with the weakening of the vaginal muscles, may be accompanied by conditions such as vaginal gas removal or urinary incontinence in later processes. Vaginoplasty operations also prevent these problems.
To need vaginoplasty, patients do not necessarily have to have given birth or have advanced age. Vaginal aging is not just the biological age of the patient. The amount of deformation of the region and the rate of predisposition to deformation also affect this definition. Therefore, the patient’s age does not need to be above middle age to need the vaginal regeneration process.
What Are The Causes Of Vaginal Enlargement?
Factors that cause trauma, such as birth, in which the vagina is actively used, are the causes of vaginal enlargement. During childbirth, the vagina is forced more than it has ever been forced before. Although the structure of the vagina, which already begins to change during pregnancy, returns to normal after birth, it will not be the same again. Other factors, such as the difficult process of childbirth, the fact that the baby is large, also reduce the likelihood that the vagina will return to its former state. All this process results in the enlargement of the vagina. But contrary to general opinion, vaginal width is not found only in women who give birth. In some cases, the structure of the vagina is spontaneously in this way. Sometimes, because of the weak connective tissue of the patient, expansion, and sagging occur more easily. Genetic predisposition to the enlargement of the vagina also has a large share. There may be one or more causes of vaginal enlargement and relaxation.
* As the aging process progresses, tissues may experience a significant loss of elasticity.
* The patient may have had a difficult birth process. This birth process may have caused trauma to the vagina.
* During childbirth, there may have been tears caused by the size of the baby.
• If the patient has a history of childbirth that was performed by cesarean section during childbirth, although a normal birth is planned, this table can be found.
* The vagina’s structure can be wide.
* The patient’s genetics may be predisposed to vaginal expansion.
* Stitches and wounds may not have been treated well in previous operations if any.
* The patient may have given birth more than once.
* The vaginal area may have received damage and trauma.
* The patient’s history of abortion may also have affected vaginal width if any.
What Are The Harms Of Vaginal Enlargement?
A vagina that relaxes and expands over time greatly damages women’s self-confidence. This feeling of insecurity can cause reluctance towards sex life. If the patient is unable to share their complaints, he may feel very alone. He might believe there’s something wrong with him. Even such thoughts can progress and even cause vaginismus. Vaginismus is a condition in which sexual intercourse cannot occur due to the contraction of the muscles at the entrance to the vagina and is largely psychological.
How Is Vaginoplasty Performed?
Vaginoplasty operations are performed by gynecologist physicians. Because the aesthetics of the vagina, contrary to popular belief, is not like any aesthetic operation, it greatly contributes to the function of the vagina outside of the image when reconstructing the vagina. The operation is surgical intervention. That’s why operating room procedures apply. The operation can be performed by numbing the waist down (epidural anesthesia). But general anesthesia is also preferred in terms of the psychological comfort of the patient. Depending on the condition of the anesthesia, the patient may need to come hungry or full.
In the case of Epidural anesthesia, the patient should enter Operation Full, and in the case of general anesthesia, hungry. During the operation, enlarged excess tissue is removed from the vagina. If any, the loosened novelized muscle tissue is tightened by surgery. During the operation, no incision is made in the abdominal area. Incisions remain inside the vaginal area.
What Should Be Done After Vaginoplasty Surgery?
* Vaginoplasty is a surgical operation. The procedures before and after surgery also apply to this operation.
* Mild pain and bleeding are expected after surgery.
* The patient can be discharged on the same day.
* The tampon inserted into the vagina will be removed by the doctor the next day.
* It can be returned to normal life within 1-2 days.
* After 6-8 hours, it is possible to take a standing shower with the permission of the doctor.
• Since the stitches melt, there is no sewing process.
* Dressing and drug use should be performed without interruption.
* Care should be taken to clean the area after urinating. Failure to keep the area clean increases the risk of infection.
* Attention should be paid to nutrition after surgery. Cigarettes should not be consumed.
* Do not exercise heavily for 1 month after surgery.
* 4-6 weeks do not enter the sea, pool, and sauna. No sitting, no bathing.
* 4-6 weeks should not be sexual intercourse. Surely the doctor’s approval should be expected